What is Fentanyl Powder?
Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid belonging to the piperidine chemical class. It is known for producing analgesia with a rapid onset and short duration of action compared to the other opioids such as morphine or heroin. At the μ-opioid receptors, it is a strong agonist. It is about 40-50times more powerful than the pharmaceutical grade heroin and about 80-100 more potent than morphine.
What are the different forms or types of Fentanyl?
The different forms or types of pharmaceutical preparations of Fentanyl Powder available are:
- Transdermal skin patches
- Buccal tablets
- It is generally available on the street in the form of powder.
Popular Fentanyl Brands and Street names
The different brand names of Fentanyl powder are as follows:
Its street names are as follows:
- China girl
- China white
Where to buy Fentanyl Powder?
Fentanyl Powder can be purchased from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Fentanyl Powder?
The uses of drug Fentanyl Powder are as follows:
1.For the treatment of acute, post-operative pain which results after the surgery.
2.For the treatment of chronic or breakthrough pain in people who do not respond to other narcotic medications.
3.For recreational purposes.
How does Fentanyl Powder work?
The Fentanyl Powder mimics the endogenous endorphins that are found in the body naturally. They also work upon the μ-opioid receptor set. This mimicking lead to euphoria, pain relief and anxiolytic effects as the endorphins reduce the pain, cause sleepiness, and feelings of pleasure. These are released as a response to pain, strenuous exercise or general excitement.
What is the dosage of Fentanyl Powder or Crystal?
5 – 12 μg of the drug is the threshold dose,12 – 25 μg is the light dose .25 – 50 μg is the common dose, 50 – 100 μg is the strong dose and beyond 100 μg is the heavy dose. Care should be taken while exercising the dose as it can lead to fatal outcomes.
Fentanyl Powder Overdose:
The dose in the range of 50 -100μg is considered to be strong and beyond 100 μg is considered to be heavy dose. Taking this dose leads to severe consequences, so it should be avoided.
In such cases, if no medical attention is provided, it leads to coma or death of the individual.
Short and long-term effects of Fentanyl Powder?
The short and long-term effects of Fentanyl Powder are as follows:
- Experiencing pain relief because the dug is a strong analgesic. This occurs even at non-recreational doses.
- In terms of creating physical euphoria, it is less intense compared to morphine or heroin.
- Since the compound releases no or low amount of histamines, it causes little itching, unlike the other opioids.
- The respiratory depression occurs because of this drug at lower doses which causes slow down the breath mildly or moderately. When the higher dose is taken symptoms of shortness of breath, abnormal breathing patterns, semi-consciousness, or unconsciousness occur.
- The sedation effect of Fentanyl is higher than that of other opiates. At moderate doses also, it can result in overwhelming feelings of sedation and tiredness that is considerably more sedating which is much more as compared to that of heroin and oxycodone.
- Occurrence of constipation
- Experiencing cough suppression
- The occurrence of a decrease in the libido
- Facing difficulty while urinating
- The occurrence of pupil constriction
- Increase in perspiration
- Experiencing a decrease in the blood pressure
- Experiencing appetite suppression.
- Experiencing suppression of orgasm
- The occurrence of cognitive euphoria which is less intense than that caused by morphine or heroin
- The occurrence of anxiety suppression
- The occurrence of compulsive redosing
- Experiencing dream potentiation
- Experiencing double vision in which the eyes start unfocusing and refocussing without any control, thus creating a blurred impact.
Drug interactions of Fentanyl powder?
Though Fentanyl powder at moderate doses is not life-threatening, it can become quite dangerous when combined with other substances. Some of the fatal combinations are enumerated below:
- Taking Fentanyl with the depressants such as 1,4-Butanediol, 2m2b, alcohol, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, GHB/GBL, methaqualone can lead to dangerous respiratory depression. They can cause muscle relaxation, sedation, and amnesia. Higher doses can even lead to unconsciousness.
Vomiting can also occur at unconscious states leading to death because of suffocation.
- Combination of Fentanyl with the dissociatives can increase the risk of vomiting during the unconscious state, leading to death because of suffocation.
- Taking stimulants along with the Fentanyl which is a depressant, can lead to a reduction of the sedative impact of fentanyl. When the impact of stimulant wears away, the fentanyl’s effect is increased remarkably which causes intensified disinhibition and other impacts.
So it is highly essential to strictly limit the intake of Fentanyl if combined.
How to get prescription for Fentanyl Powder?
By looking at you medical conditions, the doctor might prescribe Fentanyl for your treatment. This can be purchased from us without a prescription also. But we strongly recommend avoiding taking this drug without the physician’s advice as it can lead to fatal consequences.
Legal status of Fentanyl Powder?
Fentanyl is a Class A drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act in the UK. It is a List I substance of the Opium Law in the Netherlands. It is a Schedule II controlled substance per the Controlled Substance Act. in the US. In Canada, it’s a Schedule I drug as listed in Canada’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
In Austria, it is legal for medical use under the AMG but is illegal if sold or processed in the absence of a prescription