What is JWH-018 Powder?
The JWH-018 drug is a synthetic cannabinoid that can be found in a number of versions of an herbal mixture known as “spice”. It has more potential than similar quantities of cannabis.
This analgesic chemical belongs to the family of naphthoylindole.
What are the different forms or types of the JWH-018 drug?
The JWH-018 drug is available in powdered form and liquid form.
What are the other street names of the JWH-018 drug?
The other street names of the JWH-018 drug are:
- legal weed
- synthetic cannabis
- Herbal incense
Where to buy JWH-018 Powder?
JWH-018 Powder can be purchased from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of the drug JWH-018 Powder?
The uses of the drug JWH-018 Powder are as follows:
The JWH-018 is ab emerging drug that is the choice for replacing the use of Marijuana because the effect produced by it is similar to that of Marijuana.
In most herbal smoke blends, this drug is incorporated to get a better “high experience”.
How does JWH-018 Powder work?
JWH-018 Powder acts as a full agonist at the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors, having some selectivity for CB2.
What is the dosage of JWH-018 Powder?
The JWH-018 powder is administered by smoking the herbal mixture in the form of a joint or through the use of a vaporizer, bong or pipe.
The common doses taken by people are 2-5 mg while smoking or vaporizing. The oral application is considered to be higher because of low bioavailability. Its effect remains for 1-2 hours when smoked.
JWH-018 Powder Overdose:
If an excess amount of the JWH-018 drug is taken, it can lead to extremely negative consequences and even death of the individual.
You can face bad trips which describe extreme incapability in movement as if the user does not have control over his own body. This s comparable catatonia with convulsions. In such cases, the poison control center needs to be informed.
What are the short and long-term effects of JWH-018 Powder?
The short and long-term effects of JWH-018 Powder are enumerated below:
- The occurrence of spontaneous physical sensation. The person may feel warm, soft and a tingling sensation spreading in the whole body.
- The drug is anxiety-inducing in nature
- There is the sedating impact of the drug on the energy levels of the user which leads to relaxation, lie down or even fall asleep at high doses.
- This drug causes the loss of motor control partially or moderately that intensifies in proportion to the dose. In rare cases inability to walk and perform basic movements occur.
- Generalized convulsions or spasms occur in the body or limbs with moderate to high doses are taken.
- The drug leads to an increase in the appetite which is referred to as the munchies in America and the UK. This happens because the endocannabinoids in the hypothalamus activate cannabinoid receptors which are responsible for maintaining the intake of food.
- Dehydration occurs on taking this drug which is known as the cottonmouth in America and the UK. With the increase in dose, it becomes dis comfortable and painful too.
- The blood pressure is increased by the intake of the drug through the dilation of blood vessels and an increase in the blood flow in the body there is an expansion of arteries present in the eyeball because of reduced blood pressure. In such a case, the heart rate increases to make up for the reduction in pressure.
- 9.The heart rate increases which lead to tachycardia because of vasodilation. Though it is mild, it has chances to become severe. A person feels that the pain is relieved because of the agonism of the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2. This extends to synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists.
- The person experiences bodily heaviness or Perception of bodily lightness
- A change is an experienced gravity that occurs. It also results in a spinning or oscillating sensation of the surrounding, known as vertigo.
- A falling sensation occurs spontaneously at moderate doses which is strong, anxiety-inducing, and very uncomfortable.
- The person may feel color enhancement and acuity suppression. The drug also leads to visuals while closing the eyes at moderate doses that can further deteriorate leading to visual editors such as ripples in the field of vision. This occurs when the drug is taken continuously. This effect can also be experienced by regular users.
- Auditory enhancements or distortions occur.
- The drug enhances your emotions which appear proportional to your dose. Depending on your current state of mind, it leads to euphoria, extreme laughter, anxiety, and increased immersion within tasks and activities, or it anxiety and paranoia.
- A panic attack occurs at higher doses. It emerges from paranoia, and you get feelings of dying soon as well as feelings of impending doom. These situations are extremely overwhelming and take a lot of time for the user to calm down.
- The occurrence of depersonalization and derealization
- Suppression of the dreams.
- Immersion enhancement
- Enhanced appreciation of music
- Analysis power gets suppressed.
- Memory also gets suppressed
- When the drugs are used for a longer period, it leads to one’s disposition to psychosis. this is true especially about the vulnerable individuals who have a risk factor for psychotic illnesses such as having a past or family history of schizophrenia
- .Deceleration of thought.
How to get a JWH-018 Powder prescription?
You can’t get a prescription for this drug as it has no proper and legal medical use. It can be bought from our store without a prescription. But we strongly recommend you avoid taking it blindly and regularly as it can lead to serious consequences.
What is the legal status of JWH-018 Powder?
This is a controlled drug and is banned in many countries. You can send us a message before purchasing if you worry about legislation in your country.